Friday, September 30, 2011

A quickie

I've taken to waking up at 5:30 in the morning to get a head start on my day.  Truth be told, I never thought I would take that challenge on until I was in my mid-60s (don't most folks in their mid-60's wake up before 6am?).  Thing is, it ends up that I really needed a few extra minutes to my day to get my thoughts together, so here I am.  In my early- to mid-30's.  With a toddler who loves sleeping in until 6:45/7.  Making coffee at 5:30.

Pretty awesome.

I have approximately 6 more months until this Master's degree thing is officially over.  I go between thinking there's no possible way I can complete it to moments of academic high in which I'm basically kicking the program's ass while making it plead for mercy.

This back and forth business can make a gal crazy.