Thursday, March 17, 2011

Last published on March 5

Has it really been that long?  Last published on March 5?  Really?  I don't think I've ever gone that long without blogging in my entire whole darn life.

I think part of the shock with the passage of time and my being unaware of it has been that so much has happened.  Like, so much.  Enough that one (namely me, right?) should have been aware that days were flying by.  Truth is, last night I was actually craving a cigarette.  A foot long, full of tobacco, filter attached, cigarette.  Instead I ate a bag of popcorn covered in "I Just Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray and white cheddar popcorn flavoring.

I wonder if the cigarette would have been the better choice?

Now, onto the silver lining.  Little Leone is turning into a big kid.  Yesterday- the big 2.  Can still hardly believe it.