Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tired but content

I know this doesn't matter to anyone but me, but the news is that I passed this last course with an A.

Hell ya.

I worked hard for that grade and I'm damn glad it worked out.

Only one more year to go and then I'll be done.  Life will resume without course work taking up every spare inch of time and I might just even end up pulling out that wretched Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  Or maybe, by that point, I'll have come to this miraculous understanding that my body weight really doesn't mean much at all in the grand scheme of things mighty and good and that I should just move forward without freaking out whenever I eat a bag of M & M's after a rough day.

The disappointing news after all that hard work on both my part and the rest of my crew?  State budget cuts.  My guess is that you've probably heard about it in your area as well.  Not sounding so good.

Advice?  Go out there and hug your child's teacher.  She or he just might need that extra boost.